Saturday, March 21, 2015

Trader or Investor - Evaluation Chart by Gurpreet Saluja

In my previous post as I discussed about Who Will You Be? A Trader or Investor? I described the types of Traders and Investors in the stock market, But you Who actually are? To answer this I have designed a simple Evaluation Chart which will evaluate who you actually are and who you want to be.

What is Trader or Investor Evaluation Chart?

It is a simple Yes or No chart In which you have to ask yourself few questions and then answer then with YES or NO afterthat match them with the given chart and write down into your chart after that Add the total points you got in each type of Trader & Investor, Didn't got what I said? Okay let me explain it with images below.

This is the Evaluation Chart, you can see it below:


(To Enlarge: Right Click on the Image and Open in New Tab)

In this evaluation chart there are different points that have been written and the Trader, Investor types those who agrees with the points Y(Yes) has been written in their column and those who disagrees with it N(No) has been written in their column, Now how this chart can help you to evaluate yourself?

Now just copy down the table as it is in your excel sheet or notebook and then ask yourself those points starting from Hard Working - Ask yourself are you Hard working or not? If Yes then match Y in the Hardworking Row just note down Y in every column where Y has been written.

Let me show you my evaluation chart to explain you more clearly.


(To Enlarge: Right Click on the Image and Open in New Tab)

Now I asked myself few Questions and then made the above chart to evaluate myself,
  • Am I Hard Working? - Yes (I written Y wherever my answer matched with above chart in same row)
  • Do I have an Active Mind? - Yes (I again matched Y and written in Active Mind Row)
  • Am I a Luck Beleiver? - No (This time I matched N with above chart and written N in same Row)
  • Can I bear Stress? No (Again I matched in Stress Row and written N wherever it matched)
  • Do I Rely on Sources? No ( did it the same way here)
  • Do I Expect Short Term Returns on my Investments? Yes
  • Do I Expect Long Term Returns on my Investments? Yes
  • Can My Investments survive in Market Crash? Yes

What Will Be The Result?

After evaluating yourself and writing down your own chart just total your matches with the above chart, The Top Two Scrorers will be your Answer to the Main Question that You are A Trader or Investor!

As you can see from my Evaluation Chart I'am a Professional Trader as well as Value Investor.

So that's all for this Evaluation Chart, if you don't understand anything or have any queries to explain it more clearly simply comment below or you can fill out the query form at the right hand side. Don't forget to subscribe to my daily newsletter service if you don't want to miss my fututre updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY DAILY NEWSLETTER

Sharing My Real Life Ideas on Money & Investing!

* indicates required