Monday, March 23, 2015

How To Become a Successful Value Investor?

Value Investing so far a very vast approach, morover the worthy approach when it comes to Investing in Stock Market. Though If your are ready to take your baby steps to learn the approach of Value Investing then before that I would like you to know something that What this learning process of Value Investing needs from you.

Huh, Don't worry it won't cost you anything..what it needs is A LOT OF..Patience, Hard Work, Time and your willingness to Learn..Learn..Learn..Read..Read and Read.

So today I will share with you some of the great resources from where you can learn a lot about Value Investing and as I said if you are ready to give your patience, hardwork, time and willingness to learn & read then I can say it proudly that you are the next successful Value Investor in this Universe. Trust me! :)

How To Start?

Firstly, you have to list down the resources which you are going to read in upcoming months. Afterthat, you have to make your reading and learning schedule. Give atleast 30 minutes daily to your reading and learning and to make yourself a better person from yesterday.

Well, offcourse I will list down the few resources to start your reading from,

Read, Subscribe then Re-read my Blog Posts on Value Investing. (Your First baby step)

After that read the following books in order.

  1. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
  2. One Up On Wall Street by Peter Lynch
  3. Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip Fisher 
  4. The Richest Man in Babylon
  5. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki

Then Read the above books after you are done with above books, write me at contact@gurpreetsaluja.com and I will update this section with some more resources.

Also Read:

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY DAILY NEWSLETTER

Sharing My Real Life Ideas on Money & Investing!

* indicates required