Thursday, May 1, 2014

First Vote of my life..

So Today was the 6th Phase of Indian Lok Sabha Elections 2014 to elect the Next Prime Minister of India in Punjab and many other states.
Today morning I got ready to go at my office and just went off through the way and what I found is the empty roads, all shop shut no one outside their homes well all such changes were resembling that it was an election day, but I continued to go to my office as the Stock Exchanges were open and trading was being done at both Indian Stock Exchanges so being a stock broking company's employee my job was 'ON' on election day.
I went through my job all day but I decider that I ll cast the first vote of my life at any cost and so the eve came and I went off from my office around 5:30 PM to the polling booth where I was supposed to cast my vote.
Which Party to Vote?
Well the question comes up that which party I should vote for!? Is it BJP? Congress or AAP? BJP and Congress are the old whales of an ocean and they have the majority from past 6 decades so will the new fishy in an ocean (AAP) could do something? AAP stands for Aam Aadmi Party (Common Man's Party) and the leader of this Party has been led through the Delhi Elections and been the Chief Minister of Delhi - Arvind Kejriwal.
So today I've chose to Vote the best party not the best candidate actually I don't know much about any of the candidates in my city so I can't chose the deserving one so better I've caste my vote for the best party with some inspiration for brighter and amazing India.
Let's now wait for the 16 May for the Election Results and to meet our India's New Prime Minister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY DAILY NEWSLETTER

Sharing My Real Life Ideas on Money & Investing!

* indicates required