Tuesday, April 22, 2014

After a long time...

Hello Friends,

After a long time I'm going to continue with my personal blogging, well I've been writing micro blogs and shared my feelings over one of the known micro blogging cum social network website twitter.

Today I'm sitting on my table working on my laptop and completing some projects on social media marketing & reading the Forbes India magazine right next to my laptop and enjoying the beats of Bohemia's "Ek Tera Pyar" with a light sound to remain stress free from work.

So, it's all about a new start to my life, I lost the most lovable person of my life "My Dad" on March 29th, 2014 and life has been like the most difficult moments I'm going through after him, yea it's true The Father is the roof of the house & family he supports us endlessly till his last breathe and the same was done by My Dad. I miss him badly and I love him a lot.

My Dad has given all his responsibilities to me, so I've to take every step of my life very carefully now as no mistake will be tolerated in the current phase of my life, Now what disturbs me is taking a good decision.

I was on a job from last year and was working with a stock broker but suddenly I left that job and this thing made me scared as I took a decision which can make me helpless so it did too, but now I've to take long breathes and go for some more good decisions but I got struck again while what to chose for a new job and a new company. I've few options & offers from three stock broking companies and all of them are well known, actually I've been interviewed by all of them but now I'm struct to decide where to go? 

Suddenly, I took a decision which is making me feel relaxed right now and I've decided to go for Angel Broking Pvt. Ltd. so tomorrow is my joining at my post well I've been an ex-employee to the same company and same job profile but it's my mind which have taken me to that place again.

Currently I'm in a hurry to gain a 7 day salary check to which would be around 2800 INR, so basically the current situation of my life is making me to run hard for just those 2800 INR which I don't wanna loose, so from this part you can guess what phase of my life I'm going through. 

"Life give you numerous mind struck problems daily." Why I said this? It's because the time I confirmed my employer regarding my joining tomorrow, I got a call from my friend that you've to report tomorrow to the District Courts regarding the payment of vehicle penalty which I got last month in my hands.

So this thing is making me helpless to decide what to do now? Should I go to pay my penalty tomorrow or should I join my job first? Well, after a lot of thinking on this I decided to join my job tomorrow.

Well my life has started with an awestruck problems and I've been discussing with you all through this blog to make myself bit relaxed and calm so that I can achieve everything amazingly in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY DAILY NEWSLETTER

Sharing My Real Life Ideas on Money & Investing!

* indicates required