Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Investing is not Complicated, It's not even Easy

Most of the people thinks that Investing is very difficult and complicated so they end up investing in Bank CD's, PF's, RD's Post Office Schemes and so and so..where they expect fix, guranteed and lesser returns on their investments though they are not aware about the inflation factor attached to their such investments.

Today I won't talk about the relation between Investments and Inflation..will discuss it on some other day apart from this What I'am going to discuss about same thing Warren Buffet says in this way, "Investing is not Complicated, It's not even Easy."

Warren Buffet is the greatest Investor of 20th Century and his mostly Investing is in Stock markets where he have earned his fortune and yes most of the people finds Investing in stock markets so difficult and complicated that they don't even wan't to listen about it..Investing is far away!

If you Invest in stock market with the few key points in a note then you can surely get inflation beating returns on your investments..I'am not talking about trading in stock markets here, I'am talking about Investing or I should explain you more clearly that it's not even just Investing..It's Value Investing!

If you learn how to Invest and Where to Invest then you will surely get handsome returns though learning about Investing is not Easy but as we discussed it's not even Complicated.

Yes, Value Investing is the approach that Warren Buffet took during his starting days in Investing in Stock Markets and he knew on which businesses he's going to invest in, and value investing do works in India too and We're going to learn aspects on how to apply Value Investing In India.

I'am keen to learn daily about the Value Investing which I'am doing day by day and I will surely share all my learnings with you here in my upcoming posts so that you can also learn from whatever I'am learning day by day..as you all know learning never ends so read and learn as much as you can..to be successful all you have to do is Read..Read..Read..Learn..Learn and Learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY DAILY NEWSLETTER

Sharing My Real Life Ideas on Money & Investing!

* indicates required